Please enter a list of journal titles, separated by commas or one per line;
this app will return the list of journal titles and their
open access (OA) status from the
Note that this will take a moment to process!
A preprint is the document submitted
to a journal for publication consideration; this document becomes a
postprint when, after peer review
and additional edits, it is ready for final submission.
- preprints may be posted publicly
- postprints may be posted publicly
- preprints and postprints may be posted publicly
- final published articles may be posted publicly
- nothing may be posted publicly
- this journal has not yet been graded
You are highly encouraged to post the appropriate form of your publications
in institutional and subject repositories and on your public website.
This is known as 'self-archiving', and it's the key to the
'green path' to open access.